Monthly Goals | September 2015

Hiya! 
How's August been for you? Maybe it's just me but August has flown by! Anyway, on with the post...

Last months goals
Work harder on my blog. I personally think I have done this, I've worked on it nearly everyday and I have loads of posts scheduled but I now feel like I need more. 

Try to do as much as possible. This I'm not fully satisfied with, I would like to try more at this because I feel like I could have achieved so much more during August. 

Read 2 more books. In July I read so many books, what happened?! Yep I definitely didn't even pick a book up this month... Whoops. Lets try that one again! 

Meet some new bloggers. Again this month I have met some amazing people! Definitely made some great blogger friends. Thanks if you're reading this. 

August Goals
Increase blog content. Better posts, possibly even more posts. I just need more interesting posts I think. 

Become more productive. Do more, be better. 

Do well at work. Try hard and prove your worth. 

Drink 2 litres of water per day. I have been trying to drink as much water as possible and I can now drink 1 or 1.5 litres per day. Lets aim for 2! 

Be nice. Try to keep bitching or unnecessary comments to myself. 

If you enjoyed this post don't forget to check out more abigalexo 
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter 

Abigale xo

2 comments:

  1. Love your goals - I definitely want to set a new goal list for myself. Thanks for the inspiration :) x

    thatthoughtfulgirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Instagram